Notice Of Teacher Recruitment
“Far East Orient” Secondary And High School, Ho Chi Minh City, Vietnam needs to recruit native English teachers to teach curriculums of The USA following information below:
Nationality required: The United States, The United Kingdom, Australia, Canada
- Diplomas: Bachelor degree in Mathematics, Science, Literature,..etc..
- Experience: At least 2 years of teaching experience.
- Prior to teachers experiencing in teaching Scholastic Assessment Test (SAT)
- Regardless of age and sex.
Working hours: According to Vietnamese school: From July to May of next year.
Daily Schedule: from 7g to 21g
- Compiling, designing syllabus (theory, practice, exercises, tests, audio-visual texts …) to serve the teaching of Maths, Science, Literature at junior and senior high school level. , based on American syllabus.
- Participate in extra-curricular activities, picnics, seminar, training, overtime clubs organized by the school.
REQUIREMENTS FOR COOPERATIVE ATTITUDES:
- Comply with the statutes and regulations of the Vietnamese education authorities and the school regulations.
- Getting on well with everyone, friendly, active exchange of experience with Vietnamese colleagues.
- Actively at work.
- Voluntary contribution to the educational career and the development of the Far East Orient school.
- Sensitive, tolerant and patient
- Pay hourly wages:From $18 to $22, depending on qualifications, experience and teaching effectiveness
- Monthly salary(30 hours per week, including 25 hours teaches in class): $ 2,000 to $ 2,500
- Some other support policies will be discussed when you contract with us.
1. Valid passport with photos
2. Required diplomas and additional qualifications
3. Work permit
4. Cover letter
Ngoc Vien Dong Secondary and High School
No. 53/1, Quarter 4, Tân Hưng Thuận ward, District 12, Ho Chi Minh City, Viet Nam.
On Google map, type: “Trường Ngọc Viễn Đông”
Tel: 84 – 028 – 3715 5617 (Mr. Van)
Email: email@example.com – firstname.lastname@example.org